Sunday, February 23, 2014

...somewhere beyond the moon...

Sometimes ya get an idea in your head and you just can't shake it.

I don't know why I had the idea to mash up Star Trek with Peanuts, but it's been rattling inside my head for quite a long time. Sometimes you have to just work it out of your system. I'd rather work on my own original things, but the images in my brain were so vivid, they were blocking anything else in my imagination.

I posted this on Facebook a few weeks ago...




















...but it all started with this one...





















...then this...






















I have one more idea, but I'll let it rest for now! It's been fun feeling free enough to just create lately and see what comes out. I hope they are as much fun to view.

Thanks fer lookin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment