Sunday, January 29, 2012

"...and now back to our regularly scheduled program..."

Ok - Back from hiatus. I've been encouraged to post SOMETHING each week, regardless of how little I've accomplished or whether I've achieved what I thought I set out to do. This has been unbelievably difficult, but I am determined to get back what I think I've lost track of...

So here's some developmental sketches for a collaboration that's been in the idea stages for a long time. It ain't much, but it is SOMETHING.



Any feedback ya wanna send my way is much appreciated.
Thanks fer lookin'!

3 comments:

  1. I like, but Gina loves. I better get writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he's "there" yet, but he's comin' close...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like him. And dad is right. He better start writing. The rooster is waking up!

    ReplyDelete