Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mini Update

Hi, Everyone! I wanted to drop a line here to direct you to a companion to this blog:
sketchround-up.blogspot.com/

When I started my blog, it was with a kick in the pants from my friend Nadine as I mentioned before. Nadine is also a very talented artist and I am always really grateful for the encouragement she sents my way! When she suggested some art challenges, I thought it would be neat to share both our versions in a joint blog.

She accepted the idea and we began a blog with the notion of sharing ideas and techniques and just general enthusiasm for art related stuff.

I'm happy to say she took off running with it and I'm pretty excited with what she started.

I hope you'll give it a look.

Now I gotta pick up the gauntlet...

No comments:

Post a Comment